The conference will provide a platform for the exchange of ideas and experiences on a range of topics that bridge the gap – from Access to Inclusion:
- Verifying performance-based design in a DDA context
- The role of the NDIS in building Inclusive Communities and through Specialist Disability Accommodation.
- Liveable – Adaptable – Accessible Visitable Housing – What’s the difference and where to from here?
- Using Technology that enables Inclusive Access
- The journey to inclusive access, research and standards development
- Inclusive Access – Plan Design Build neighbourhoods, public transportation and communication systems.
- Inclusive egress and fire safety measures.
- Inclusive live, educate, work, play leisure and tourism
- NDIS planning – capacity building – assistive technology
- Moving beyond the minimums in the pursuit of inclusion
Visit the website to REGISTER NOW