This position is identified for an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander applicant. The Indigenous Literacy Foundation (ILF) is a small but growing not for profit charity making a difference in remote communities.
If you are interested in furthering your hands-on experience in graphic design, we are looking for someone to assist 1 day per week, with the potential to increase to 2 days.
This role would suit a marketing or communications student or recent graduate who is a creative team-player with a passion to work in the not-for-profit sector.
- Creating various designs across all areas of the business
- Designing print media collateral for campaigns, newsletters etc
- Maintain the brands style guidelines, creating policy, corporate documents and presentations
- Design social media creative digital content across all platforms
- Have relevant tertiary qualifications or currently completing your tertiary qualifications
- Have proven experience as a Graphic Designer in a commercial environment (possibly as an intern)
- Experience designing to established brand guidelines
- Ability to execute a design brief, follow instruction and apply feedback
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop, etc
- Able to create content that is on-brand, engaging, and original across digital and social platforms from concept, editing and posting
- Video and digital animation capabilities preferable
- Knowledge of file and colour management for print and web
- Highly organised with the ability to forecast and forward-plan
- Any eye for detail
- A team player
- Creativity a must!
Please note this is an Aboriginal identified position and applicants must be an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Person. Aboriginal (Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Person) is a genuine occupational qualification as authorised under Section 14(D) of the NSW Anti-Discrimination Act, 1977 NSW).
Please send your expressions of interest to: Justine at firstname.lastname@example.org